Prospecting is key to growing your business — we give our Partners for Success™ the support they need to help maximize their marketing efforts, to reach out to new prospects, and to make and develop new clients
Work with your personal marketing consultant to develop an effective overall marketing campaign based on your talents and budget
- We help you identify your key audience and goals, discover your “point of difference”, and custom-tailor your unique marketing message
- We help you choose which of our many diverse prospecting programs* may be a good fit for your business
- We can connect you with professional services* to develop your own branding, print advertising, website, and e-mail marketing campaigns, as well as fully integrated communication services that include social media marketing
Choose from a broad spectrum of programs that suit you best
- We hand-select offerings that range from the simple to the sophisticated to help you grow and manage your practice more successfully
- We’ve teamed with some of the industry’s best lead generation programs and marketing systems
Capture leads through direct mail
- We can bring you to multiple direct mail programs with cost-effective campaigns starting with 1,000 pieces
Meet prospects face-to-face through appointment setting programs
- We can introduce you to services that schedule appointments exclusively in territories you designate based on your calendar of availability
Tap into turn-key seminar programs
- We can refer you to full-service vendors of seminar systems
- You’ll receive mailing lists, package mailing and delivery, postage handling, RSVP-taking services, and respondent reminders when you participate
Traditional prospecting and beyond
- Are you asking for referrals? Universally, top producers in the industry agree that utilizing a referral system continues to be one of the best ways to meet qualified prospects. By working with us, we can share insight on these best practices.
- Client appreciation events can be a great way to foster deeper client relationships. These types of activities and budgets can be one of the most cost-effective ways to generate prospects.**
- More than prospecting – let’s talk about investing in your practice. Find tools that can make a difference in the success of your business, from your very own personally branded magazine to financial analysis software and turnkey practice management solutions – today’s modern marketing is endless and we can help!
* Ann Arbor Annuity Exchange is not affiliated with the third party vendors offering these services or some back office support nor do we guarantee the accuracy or quality of their services. Although we may promote and/or recommend the services offered by these companies, agents are ultimately responsible for the use of any materials, strategies, social media activities, or services and agree to comply with the compliance requirements of their state(s), broker/dealer and registered investment adviser (if applicable), and the insurance carriers they represent.
** Each state has different limitations on acceptable levels of gift and entertainment giving and other activities, with some of those limits being as low as an annual aggregate value of zero dollars. Please check the laws and regulations of each state in which you do business to ensure you are in compliance with the specific requirements of those states.
Designed for Financial Professionals.