Success yields rewards — a successful practice is driven by hard work and serving the financial needs of your clients through suitable sales. Our Partners for Success™ receive a host of reimbursements and incentives† from Ann Arbor Annuity Exchange and our carriers in recognition of that.
We are proud to be able to offer financial professionals the benefits of our marketing programs through at least the first quarter of 2017.
Receive incentives and reimbursements based on your complete portfolio of business
- We give you qualification credit on your fixed annuity and your fixed life insurance business
Offset or eliminate the cost of prospecting with our Prospecting Subsidy Program
- We pay generous cash subsidies to you
Get rewarded for what you write with our Diamond Rewards marketing reimbursement program
- We give you your own AAAE Diamond Rewards VISA debit card
- You earn credits when you place qualifying production with leading carriers
- We post those credits to your debit card each and every month
Earn extra for who you know with ReferALL Rewards
- We give you an instant cash bonus after a producer you refer to us contracts and has their first piece of fixed annuity business go paid
Complete your insurance continuing education license renewal requirements on us
- We give you complimentary CE vouchers when you contract with top carriers
- We offer a large selection of state-specific self-study insurance courses, including long-term care partnership training, ethics, and many more
Earn additional rewards and incentives from Ann Arbor Annuity Exchange and our carriers
- Our carriers offer sales conferences, personalized travel packages, deferred compensation plans, co-op marketing reimbursements, and more
- We offer frequent seasonal promotions – keep an eye out and call us today for more details
† All incentives, discounts, and rewwards are void where prohibited and will be reviewed by 3/31/17 to hep ensure compliance with applicable regulatory changes. AAAE reserves the right to alter or discontinue these programs/promotions/incentives at any time without prior notification. Producer must be in good standing. Participation may be affected for producers associated with an AFMO, Agency, hierarchy, or under a Broker Dealer Master Contract, and may be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Registered Representatives may need to obtain approval from their Broker/Dealer prior to participation. New York production is not included. Some products not included; other exclusions and reductions may apply. Incentive rewards received are considered compensation which may be reported on form 1099-MISC for income tax purposes. See complete business rules for details
VISA is not a participant in or sponsor of the AAAE Diamond Rewards program.
Designed for Financial Professionals.